View Commercial Drive in a larger map
Driving From Downtown
Commercial Drive is about 8 minutes east of the downtown core.
You can head east on Broadway until you see the SkyTrain overpass at Commercial Station.
Heading east on 1st Avenue to Commercial will get you to the heart of the produce area.
East on Venables, (Georgia Viaduct to Prior, which runs straight into Venables) to Commercial puts you at the north end of blocks and blocks of great shops, cafes and restaurants.
• Black Top & Checkered Cab Co. 604.731.1111
• TransLink (Greater Vancouver Transportation Authority)
• Intercity Bus: Greyhound Canada 1.800.661.TRIP
• BC Ferries: 1.888.223.3779 outside BC: 250.386.3431
• Pacific Coach Lines (Victoria, BC service) 1.800.661.1725
• Traxx Coach Lines 1.877.872.9977/extension 2
• Amtrak train service: 1.800.872.7245
• Visitors Information: Tourism Vancouver 604.683.2000 or 1.800.663.6000
Broadway and Commercial SkyTrain station is the junction point for both the Millenium and Expo lines which access downtown and all points on both routes. Check the SkyTrain website for route and schedule details.