Getting to Vancouver
Vancouver is about a 2.5 hour drive north, from Seattle, WA. The drive takes you through some of the most scenic areas of the Pacific Northwest.
Regularly scheduled bus connections are available from Seattle, and points north, Victoria and Nanaimo, on Vancouver Island.
US shoppers can return to the US with $400 per person, duty-free.
• Black Top & Checkered Cab Co. 604.731.1111
• TransLink (Greater Vancouver Transportation Authority)
• Intercity Bus: Greyhound Canada 1.800.661.TRIP
• BC Ferries: 1.888.223.3779 outside BC: 250.386.3431
• Pacific Coach Lines (Victoria, BC service) 1.800.661.1725
• Traxx Coach Lines 1.877.872.9977/extension 2
• Amtrak train service: 1.800.872.7245
• Visitors Information: Tourism Vancouver 604.683.2000 or 1.800.663.6000