SAFETY & SECURITY
- CALL 911 FOR ALL EMERGENCIES
- REPORT NON-EMERGENCY ISSUES TO 604-717-3321
REQUEST CITY BY LAW OFFICERS ATTEND TO ADDRESS THE FOLLOWING INFRACTION BY USING THE VAN CONNECT APP:
- VENDING, BUSKING AND PAN HANDLING
- CAMPING, SLEEPING, AND TRESPASSING
VanConnect App is a simple one-stop solution for connecting with Vancouver City Hall, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Using this City of Vancouver Smartphone app, you can request a By Law Officer to attend and address the issues outlined above, by submitting a short description of the problem and uploading a picture. The app automatically “knows” where the issue is located and sends a report to the corresponding department and informs you the instant your request is resolved.
The CDBS also employs a private security firm to assist in the day- to-day Security & Safety on The Drive.
Before calling the CDBS Security team, please make an effort to document the incident by taking a picture if possible and then report in this order:
- Non-emergency police line – 604-717-3321 (ask for a reference number)
- VanConnect App > Submit New Service Request > Street and Sidewalks > Location + Description
- CDBS Security Team: 778-866-7489
- Attach a picture, provide details and police reference number.
SEND REPORT TO SECURITY@THEDRIVE.CA